ASL Allen Speech & Language
  1. How do I know my therapist is registered?
  2. This can be confirmed by visiting the Health Professions Council (HPC) website and searching for the name of your therapist (Jessica Allen). All practising therapists must be registered with the HPC. You can also search for your therapist at the Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP) website.

  3. Can I still see an independent therapist whilst seeing an NHS therapist?
  4. Yes, however it is important that both therapists are aware of the other's involvement, so collaborative working can take place to ensure effective treatment for your child.

  5. How do I pay for my child's therapy?
  6. Payment is taken in the form of cash or cheque before each session or block of sessions.

  7. As a school can we employ your services?
  8. Yes. Jessica is able to see children in schools for assessments or therapy, and to train staff as long as your local NHS service is aware of this.

  9. What geographical areas do you cover?
  10. Allen Speech & Language can provide services to Braintree, Colchester, Chelmsford, Maldon, Whitham, Great Totham, West Mersea, South Woodham Ferrers, Burhnam-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea, Rochford, Benfleet, Basildon, Wickford, Billericay, Harlow, Bishop's Stortford, Hertford, Hatfield, St Albans, Stevenage and surrounding villages.


2013 Allen Speech & Language Ltd

Twitter Facebook